Logo de Jorge

Logo de Jorge

About Me

 
 
 
I'm Jorge Martinez, an IB student. I live in Madrid, Spain. I am 16 years old and on my first year of the IB Diploma Programme.
 
This is my CAS blog, where I post all of my reflections and files of my CAS portfolio. I try to update it on a weekly basis.
 
I study at San Patricio School. I've decided to write this blog in English to follow the language in which I take all of my IB classes.

Since it takes me a while to write up everything (especially around exam time) and get photos/evidence for some things, you can always keep track of my activities and progress by checking the "CAS hour" tab at the top or follow this blog!

Alternatively,  you can also get a notification every time I post by following this blog (see the side bar on the right)!

Thanks for visiting my CAS blog!
Use the contact form to contact me for any reason.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.