Logo de Jorge

Logo de Jorge

Why is my blog in English?

Why is my blog in English?



This is a question that may arise almost immediately after opening it.
  1. As in C.A.S it is essential to challenge yourself I found it more difficult as I have to use English which isn't my second language (my first one is Spanish) therefore challenging to use it more during this 2 years
  2. What I hope to achieve is a better fluency at using English to express myself and my opinions apart from a more different experience than other blogs.

Planning


After I decided to write my progress in CAS using the English language instead may native Spanish, my next decision as to select the right tool to build the blog. As most of my work is done in Google docs, I investigated the use of Blogger (the blog site builder provided by Google). One of the good things of Google Blogger is the huge number of templates to use freely.

Therefore everything was ready to start the project ....

Reflection 

It was interesting to write something in English which isn't fully academic,  as we normally are given a set of instructions, but the blog was different, it made me portray my thoughts and ideas in a language I usually don't use for that purpose. 

Which is interesting as it gives a whole other dimension and uses to it. And as most of us know English is the most spoken language of the world which will make my blog more accessible for other people around the world and furthermore more useful to interchange the ideas expressed in it.

I am very satisfied with the final result and I discovered that I need to continue learning more on this language to be able to fully express my ideas and feelings in a better way.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.