New Year Concert
On December 29th, I was attending an incredible classical music concert in the Auditorio Nacional. It was an amazing opportunity to enjoy the traditional music in Xmas Season.
Very similar to the famous concert in Viena, the orchestra played the well know waltzes from Strauss
The Director also included in the program some classical masterpieces from Verdi, Mozart, Rossini, Glinka and Mascagni.
Everyday, I enjoyed more and more listening the classical music as it helps me to be more focused in my activities and have a better concentration during the creativity process.
Very similar to the famous concert in Viena, the orchestra played the well know waltzes from Strauss
The Director also included in the program some classical masterpieces from Verdi, Mozart, Rossini, Glinka and Mascagni.
Everyday, I enjoyed more and more listening the classical music as it helps me to be more focused in my activities and have a better concentration during the creativity process.

No comments: