Logo de Jorge

Logo de Jorge

My Athletics Activity in San Patricio team


Description:

This activity consists in 3 hours of athletics training a week (2 sessions), for 18 weeks. 


Planning:  

What I wish to achieve from this activity is to improve my stamina and abilities in speed running jump. After several months of training, I improved a lot my conditions and also my competitiveness.
It was a big surprise when I was selected  for the 2015/ Sports Day Competition in Madrid (INEF)  as a member of the school team. I achieve this through perseverance and committment, since I did not miss any activity and worked to the best of my ability, despite being tired, in order to make noticeable progress. 


Reflection:

Getting involved in this activity was very rewarding since after practicing 3hours a week, I was able to participate in a competitions.  At the end of the day, the hard work, perseverance and committment paid off! :) However, I am still planning on carrying out other sport  activities like biking, but it is  still something I have to work on and I am aware it will take a longer time to achieve during my leisure time. I think I have made a big improvement not only on the physical aspect but it also has help me realize how important is exercising on rutine basis

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.