Supporting the Preparation of Children for First Holy Communion
27.4.2016
Every year, this preparation is very important for the school and every family. I collaborate in the tasks assigned to facilitate and coordinate this activities.
I have never been in charge of such a large quantity of children which raised the task of how to keep them both entretained and learning about Catholicism, entertaining kids its really difficult for me, but in general I think I fullfilled the task I wasnt as difficult as I thought it would be, the kids were much more mature than I expected
I have never been in charge of such a large quantity of children which raised the task of how to keep them both entretained and learning about Catholicism, entertaining kids its really difficult for me, but in general I think I fullfilled the task I wasnt as difficult as I thought it would be, the kids were much more mature than I expected
No comments: